Holland America Line’s unique itineraries discover far-flung locations coveted by globe-trotters, and cruises in 2022 and 2023 at the moment are open for reserving.
From Asia, Australia and New Zealand to South America, Antarctica, Hawaii and Tahiti, vacationers searching for an out-of-the-ordinary journey can select cruises starting from 14 to 50 days on 4 Holland America Line ships.
From September 2022 by means of April 2023, Noordam, Oosterdam, Westerdam and Zuiderdam sail all through the southern and northern hemispheres, providing company fastidiously crafted itineraries that deeply discover historical traditions, pure wonders, intriguing cultures and the aloha way of life.
Historic Mysteries Unveiled In the course of the Asia Cruise Season
Westerdam’s itineraries within the Far East are supplied from September 2022 by means of April 2023. They showcase the range of the international locations visited whereas celebrating histories which were hundreds of years within the making.
- All cruises are 14 days and might be mixed to type nonrepeating 28-day Collectors’ Voyages.
- Cruises sail roundtrip from Yokohama, Japan; roundtrip from Singapore; or between Hong Kong, China, and Yokohama or Singapore.
- International locations explored embody China, Japan, Taiwan, the Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Cambodia, South Korea and Russia.
- Eight completely different itineraries are supplied: “Japan & Russia,” “Japan, Taiwan & The Philippines,” “Indonesian Discovery,” “The Philippines, Malaysia & Thailand,” “Far East Discovery,” “China & Japan,” “Japan Explorer” and “Southern Japan.”
- In a single day calls embody Singapore; Hong Kong and Shanghai, China; Osaka and Kobe, Japan; Laem Chabang (Bangkok), Thailand; and Benoa (Denpasar), Bali.
- “The Philippines, Malaysia & Thailand” visits an astounding six international locations on one itinerary: China, The Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand and Singapore.
- Two 14-day “North Pacific Crossings” place the ship between Seattle, Washington, and Yokohama initially and finish of the season.
Each Day is a G’Day in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific
Noordam heads to the Land Down Beneath from October 2022 by means of April 2023. For the traveler looking for an immersive exploration, the area affords unspoiled magnificence, an abundance of wildlife, world-class wine, pleasant locals and a wealthy cultural heritage.
- Itineraries vary from 12 to 35 days and are roundtrip from Sydney, Australia, or between Auckland, New Zealand, and Sydney.
- The season kicks off with an epic 35-day “Australia Circumnavigation” that makes 15 calls in “Oz”, together with in a single day stays in Fremantle (Perth) and Melbourne. Along with Australia, the ship additionally will go to Dili, East Timor, and Komodo Island, Indonesia. Highlights of the voyage embody exploring the Nice Barrier Reef and cruising by means of the Torres Strait.
- “Australia & New Zealand” itineraries are supplied for 13, 14 or 15-days and name at a mix of ports in each international locations. Scenic cruising consists of Milford Sound, Fiordland Nationwide Park and Queen Victoria Sound.
- One 14-day “New Zealand Discovery” voyage departure in January consists of six calls all through the North Island and South Island of New Zealand, and scenic cruising in Milford Sound and Fiordland Nationwide Park.
- A 34-day “South Pacific Crossing” in October 2022 from San Diego, California, to Sydney positions the ship for the season and consists of calls at Hawaii, Christmas Island, French Polynesia, Cook dinner Islands and Tonga. A 25-day itinerary on the finish of the season sails from Sydney to Vancouver, Canada, and visits New Caledonia, Fiji, American Samoa and Hawaii on the transpacific journey.
Scenic Magnificence Reigns in South America and Antarctica
It’s a continent of contrasts, from the luxurious jungles of the north to the snow-capped mountains of the south, and from November 2022 by means of March 2023 Oosterdam will make its option to the ends of the earth on South America and Antarctica sojourns.
- Itineraries vary from 14 to 22-days; choose cruises might be mixed to type 31-day Collectors’ Voyages.
- Cruises sail between San Antonio (Santiago), Chile, and Buenos Aires, Argentina. Seventeen-day “Panama Canal & Inca Discovery” repositioning cruises initially and finish of the season sail between Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and San Antonio.
- Each South America cruise consists of an in a single day keep at Callao (Lima), Peru, or Buenos Aires. Company can take pleasure in further time in these vibrant cities or set off on overland excursions to Machu Picchu or Iguazú Falls.
- The 14-day “South America Passage” cruises embody intensive scenic cruising within the Chilean Fjords, Glacier Alley and Cape Horn. Calls discover Chile, Argentina, Falkland Islands and Uruguay.
- On the 22-day “South America & Antarctica” voyages, Oosterdam spends 4 full days cruising the frozen continent, soaking within the ice-covered landscapes and wonderful wildlife. Company on these cruises additionally expertise the Chilean Fjords, Glacier Alley, Cape Horn, Chile, Argentina, Falkland Islands and Uruguay.
Discover Paradise within the South Pacific and Hawaii
Hawaii and the South Pacific conjure up vivid photographs that showcase the colours of nature: turquoise waters, auburn sunsets, emerald landscapes and golden seashores. To not point out the nice and cozy and welcoming island spirit of the locals, In September 2022 and February 2023, Zuiderdam departs on two epic journeys across the Pacific Ocean.
- “Tales of the South Pacific” is a 50-day voyage departing Sept. 28, 2022, that guarantees a singular mixture of wealthy tradition, excellent local weather and plush landscapes. Crusing from Vancouver to San Diego, the itinerary weaves a path to the area’s most stunning islands.
- Company can embark Oct. 3 for a roundtrip voyage from San Diego.
- 22 ports of name all through Hawaii, Kiribati, American Samoa, Samoa, Fiji, Tonga, Niue, Cook dinner Islands and French Polynesia.
- Overnights calls embody Honolulu, Hawaii; and Bora Bora and Papeete, French Polynesia.
- Departing Feb. 18, 2023, the 35-day “Hawaii, Tahiti & Marquesas” itinerary sails roundtrip from San Diego.
- Three island calls in Hawaii and 9 calls on the French Polynesian islands of Bora Bora, Raiatea, Tahiti, Moorea, Huahine-Iti, Rangiroa, Tuamotu, Hiva ‘Oa and Nuku Hiva. Plus, a go to to Christmas Island.
- Overnights embody Honolulu, Bora Bora and Papeete.
Save Now, Cruise Later: Have it All Sale
For a restricted time, company who ebook 2022 Europe cruises by April 5, 2021, can obtain as much as $2,300 in facilities, together with a free Signature Beverage Package deal, pre-paid gratuities, free Signature Eating Package deal and 50% diminished deposits, plus free WiFi for suites. Unique voyages pricing begins at $1,949 per individual, double occupancy, for a 12-day New Zealand Discovery crusing. Taxes, charges and port bills are extra.
For extra details about Holland America Line, seek the advice of a journey advisor, name 1-877-SAIL HAL (877-724-5425) or go to hollandamerica.com.