Panache Cruises has introduced the appointment of Cruise Blondes as its newest ambassador.
Cruise Blondes is a brand new premium digital journal that celebrates all issues cruise in addition to life onboard. The platform has been developed by Rebecca Barnes and Karen Pasquali Jones, each well-known and extremely revered journalists who’ve award-winning backgrounds as editors of shiny magazines, together with the UK’s best-selling cruise titles, and writers for nationwide newspapers, web sites and trade publications.
Rebecca and Karen launched Cruise Blondes in October 2020 as a enjoyable and galvanizing way of life platform for travellers who like to cruise and people interested in cruising. Immediately the platform has a highly-engaged following of loyal cruisers and new-to-cruise travellers.
The collaboration positions Cruise Blondes as Panache Cruises’ unique digital platform accomplice whereas Panache turns into the platform’s unique luxurious cruise retailing accomplice.
Ship visits, ship occasions, press journeys and lots of different joint advertising and marketing campaigns might be undertaken between the 2 events.
James Cole, managing director and founder, Panache Cruises stated: “As quickly as we met Rebecca and Karen we knew we wanted to safe a working partnership with them. Their expertise and information of the cruise trade is massively spectacular and the digital platform they’ve created has huge potential. Not solely that however they exude vitality and fervour about all issues cruise, and so they symbolize an ideal strategic and cultural match for Panache Cruises.”
Commenting on their new appointment, Rebecca and Karen stated: “Cruise Blondes is thrilled to turn out to be Panache Cruises’ newest ambassadors. James has a historical past of success and integrity throughout the cruise trade, and we imagine there’s a robust synergy between us and his new enterprise.
“We’re obsessed with cruising, and imagine our editorial experience mixed with James’ drive, information and enterprise acumen will make for a dynamic partnership.
“As cruise returns after 14 months of paused operations, we’re wanting ahead to inspiring each new and dependable cruisers to e-book their subsequent luxurious voyage and discover unbelievable locations all over the world.”
Cole stated that Panache Cruises selects ambassadors who symbolize an ideal match with its model values and who can assist the corporate’s advertising and marketing and model engagement targets.
“Our ambassadors are made up of a various and complementary assortment of people and groups who can add worth to our enterprise and our clients’ experiences,” he defined. “What we love about Rebecca and Karen is their enjoyable and up to date method which we imagine will actually resonate with our clients when serving to them resolve the place to cruise subsequent, and with which cruise line.
“Throughout these current months we now have taken the time to additional develop our enterprise in order that on the level of when cruising returns, Panache Cruises might be greatest positioned to benefit from the pent-up demand we all know exists.”
For extra data, please contact Alexis Coles Barrasso on 07801 458054 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rebecca Barnes and Karen Pasquali Jones at
Rebecca@cruiseblondes.com and Karen@cruiseblondes.com
About Cruise Blondes
• Aiming to breathe new life into cruise media with personality-drenched content material, hanging images and authentic social media output, Cruise Blondes is a brand new premium cruise and way of life digital journal for travellers who like to cruise or are occupied with cruising. It options the newest cruise information, refreshingly sincere opinions, insider information and secrets and techniques of fashionable and off-the-beaten monitor locations, together with ship guides.
• Creators Rebecca Barnes and Karen Pasquali Jones write about river and ocean cruises with a give attention to way of life, luxurious, household, and solo cruising. Between them, Cruise Blondes have sailed many of the globe on among the world’s most interesting ships and are happiest when on the water.
• Rebecca is an award-winning journalist, editor, blogger and branding skilled who has written cruise-related content material for each shopper and trade titles together with The Telegraph, The Occasions, Each day Mail, Journey Weekly and Cruise Critic. She has additionally co-hosted trade occasions together with Cruise Stars and The Wave Awards.
• Karen is an award-winning journalist and editor who has written cruise-related content material for The Sunday Occasions, Cruise Worldwide, MidCounties Co-op Journey, Viking Explorer and edited best-selling shiny and weekly magazines. She has hosted The Wave Awards and has appeared commonly on TV and radio within the UK and overseas.
• Cruise Blondes debuted at quantity six in Feedspot’s Prime 20 UK Cruise Blogs and Web sites To Observe in 2021, simply six months after launching within the pandemic
About Panache Cruises
• Panache Cruises guarantees to supply an unrivalled degree of non-public service to these wishing to cruise in luxurious and has been developed and established by James Cole throughout the current interval of Covid-19 lockdown.
• Mr. Cole was the driving force behind among the UK’s largest cruise manufacturers, together with: Cruise118, Six Star Cruises and River Voyages, and has retailed over £1bn of cruise holidays.
• Using a group of 15 within the North West, and the intention of using over 100 staff within the coming years, Panache Cruises is aiming to be the UK’s main distributor
of luxurious cruises within the UK by 2025.
• The corporate’s stock of cruises gives over 7,000 itineraries, visiting over 1,000 ports of name with 20 of the world’s main luxurious cruise traces who specialize in Elite Ocean, River, Expedition, and Yacht-style cruising, together with: Regent Seven Seas, Oceania, Silversea, Seabourn, Crystal, Azamara, Movie star, Scenic, Emerald, Uniworld, Hurtigruten, Aurora Expeditions, Riviera, Avalon and SeaDream Yacht Membership.